Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sans Cigarettes - Day Two

It's already heating up in my un-airconditioned apartment, both from the sun and my seething rage. Day two with no cigarettes, patch or placebo pill and I'm ready to shoot someone in the face. I need a really good distraction, but unfortunately all I have is this blog. Check out this edition of the six-seconds-away-from-a-Manhattan-rampage-gaming-news.


Now THIS is what I need. In the winter I spent every Sunday in a yoga class at my gym, but now that it is summer and I have friends visiting every day it's pretty impossible to make it there. JoWood Production announced Monday they would help me with my stress levels by releasing the first in a series of fitness titles early 2009 (2009!?). Check out the press release here: http://presse.jowood.com/?id=997


This is taking so long - I'm so distracted. Anywho - There is a an article on the Times UK site by Rob Fahey claiming we will all be gamers soon. I hope so, I'd love to see someone like Dick Cheney play Big Buck Hunter instead of Fun-Times-In-The-Woods in real-life. Check out the rest of the story here:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/article4281768.ece


A new website opened today. Fidget - a digital and print magazine for real people - is now live and features reviews, previews, media and all that good stuff. Check it out here:
http://www.fidgetonline.com/fidget/public/


And now for my last trick, cause I need a soda or a muffin or something to get me out of the house for a second, here are the latest releases to the PS3 and DS.

PS3
Beijing Olympics
Civilization Revolution


DS
Carnival Games
Ducati Moto


I gotta go peeps, I'm a ball of nerves right now and need to be outside for a sec. Stay tuned for screenshots of my time with the new Virtual Villagers game, and commentary on other games I'm reviewing right now.

No comments: