Thursday, July 3, 2008

Abbreviated Edition 1.0

Hey Kiddies,
Because it is a holiday weekend, I'm going to be doing a smaller dose of news today. (Actually, I'm addicted to GTA4. I know I'm a little slow on the uptake here, but give me a break, I didn't have a PS3 or 360 before Monday) No seriously, there are some other things that don't involve maiming innocent bystanders and I want to enjoy a nice afternoon with Mr. Valentine.
Ready, Set Read!

Damn! There are a few PS3 owners around the world tonight who are seriously pissed. After the July 2 release, reports that the 2.40 update rendered systems useless started trickling in. Though Sony claims the complaints are few and far-between, they removed the update from all servers. It is unclear if Sony will cover the damage caused by their "improvement" or not. Read the rest of the story by Ian Williams here:
http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2220662/sony-yanks-ps3-update

The Sims 2 H&M Contest has a winner. A player-designed outfit is scheduled to hit H&M stores on July 6 for around $15. Check out a pic of the dress below

"Now women in the criminal career can rob with style"

The in-game trailer from GT Revolution is now available to check out at their shiny new website. Created by Viva Media and SimBin Studios, GT Revolution invites you to pimp 49 cars including the Corvette C6R and the Spyker GT2R. Check out the screenshots below and a link to the trailer here:
http://www.gtr-evolution.com/downloads.htm



Alright Guys, I'm outsies. I release you from my tutelage to have a great Fourth of July, and I'll see you here again on Monday!

Viva La Revolution!

No comments: