Monday, June 30, 2008

As Kanye Says, Good Morning!

Hi my friends!

The Valentine brood returned to their respective homes and I can now devote all my time to this wonderful blog. I have some very exciting news. You are reading the words of the newest game reviewer for Gamer's Info. Gamer's Info is a great place to go for reviews, previews, media and editorial blogs. Check it out and tell them Gracie sent ya! Just read my blog first k? :)
http://www.gamersinfo.net/

Also, I'm starting something new today. To increase my vocabulary, I signed up for "Word of the Day" at Dictionary.com. I thought I would read one every day and automatically start including them in my everyday conversations. No such luck. So I'm going to start including the word in my blog. I'm not telling you what it is, so you will have to read to find it.

OH HELL NO!!
Blizzard Entertainment announced that Diablo 3 is in development and now life for me is complete. They are not saying much and there is no projected release date, but according to the official site Diablo 3 will run on a customized 3D engine designed for full 3D character and environmental rendering. Sweet! Mac lovers should be excited too. The game is coming out for both platforms. Check out the artwork and the link to the official site below.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/index.xml

At Gamasutra, Neil Young is finally spilling the beans about why he left Electronic Arts after 11 years. It seems Young had a plan beyond laying around his mansion all day. The former head of EA Blueprint is founding a mobile phone game publishing company that will focus on "the iPhone and beyond," whatever the fuck that means. I guess the games are too good for the indigent. Check out the full review and all the dirt on his time at EA here:
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=19229

If you've just gotten down your skills at Rock Band and are getting all types of laid at parties, your time is almost up. Harmonix and MTV Games announced they are releasing Rock Band 2 for the Xbox 360 in September. After listening to the concerns and comments of faithful Rock Band groupies, Harmonix hopes to create a perfected version of the Rock Band experience. Check out the full story here:
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i2EwHSWYTDt0x44OLEsF7nZIDHYwD91KC5180

I'm calling it a day a little early fellow gamers. I've got some work-related things to do and not much time to do them in. Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: